powered by AsikCloud©
Systems Engineer IV
At The Company we strive to empower our associates to deliver beyond the high expectations of our customers every day. You are now part of this legacy of service and expertise that is unmatched in the industry. We want you to feel great about the work you do and the career opportunities ahead of you at FEI. The foundation of that is having a clear understanding of your role as described in this job overview.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and optimizing our multi-domain Active Directory (AD), environment
• Maintaining multiple Distributed File Share servers
• Maintaining a Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (previously SCCM) site
• Maintaining CMDB in ServiceNow as needed.
• Troubleshoot Kerberos/MFA /Single Sign-on Authentication
• Audit reporting
• Internal/External DNS
• Provides design recommendations based on long term IT organization strategy to include adherence to enterprise architecture (EA) strategies and principles as well as to defined technology standards
• Identifies, evaluates, and recommends opportunities for automation
• Follows technical design documents and assists with ensuring the environment is properly maintained
• Contributes and runs test plans for production releases and performs post-release validation
• Participates in business discussions, solution architectures, and customer-related activities when required
• Analyzes the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
• Work with other Company IT groups to resolve issues
• Able to follow and adhere to change management procedures
• 5+ years of managing AD in an enterprise environment
• 5+ years of Windows server Administration
• Patch analysis, preparation, and implementation
• Active Dir user and identity management
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and to analyze and interpret data to yield potential solutions to business issues
• Knowledge of Data Center network design, security, and operations
• Understand CMDB concepts and application
• Ability to work closely with the architectural team to provide design recommendations and establish patterns for implementing new solutions
• Experience with Azure ADConnect
• Familiarity with Efficient IP
• Experience with HPE Compute (Blade System Administration)
• Experience with HPE Oneview
• Experience with ServiceNow CMDB
• Problem solving - someone who isn't afraid to research an issue on their own and get to the bottom of it
• Creativity / curiosity to go hand in hand with problem solving
• Adaptability - works well in an environment that has ever-changing priorities
• Attitude - someone who is willing to roll with the punches and maintain a positive attitude
• Provides technical guidance for joining new environments to our existing solutions
• Validates technical recovery procedures
• Provides technical leadership in tracking down and resolving complex operational issues
• Adheres to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures
Cross Domain Quality Engineer (CDE) - (Remote)
Heredia, Costa Rica
SGF Global is looking for a Cross Domain Quality Engineer, for IT enterprise in Heredia, Costa Rica.
The CDE (Cross Domain Quality Engineer) Coordinates between team, reviews Test Plans, published metrics and does reporting, manages test execution and defects and oversees end to end planning.
General Duties and Tasks:
Comprender y atender los requerimientos de los clientes para ofrecerles soluciones que sean apropiadas de acuerdo con sus necesidades. Planificar las estrategias de venta que implementará la empresa o corporación. Desarrollar nuevos negocios a través de la generación proactiva de clientes potenciales, con un enfoque principal en empresas de nueva creación, en expansión y clientes del mercado medio; Trabajando en estrecha colaboración con Group Marketing para garantizar una alta conversión de MQL a SQL y mejorar la efectividad general de Marketing, mantenerse al tanto de las últimas tendencias y desarrollos relacionados con la nómina global, los recursos humanos y las tecnologías; y comprender cómo traducir estas tendencias en oportunidades de ventas; Gestionar todo el proceso de ventas de manera eficiente y eficaz; desde el contacto inicial y la demostración del producto, hasta las negociaciones del contrato y la entrega a nuestros equipos de prestación de servicios; Presentación y demostración verbal de la propuesta de valor y la oferta del producto del Cliente, a través de atractivas propuestas personalizadas (Word y PowerPoint) y alojamiento de demostraciones de tecnología; Trabajo en estrecha colaboración con el Cliente Success Managers y otros recursos internos para garantizar una experiencia del cliente fluida y de alta calidad; Alcanzar y superar los objetivos individuales de manera constante,
Automation Engineer (Remote)
SGF Global is looking for a Automation Engineer, for IT enterprise in Heredia, Costa Rica.
The Automation Tester isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes. Develops test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet technical standards and end-user requirements. Very familiar with Scrum, the software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies. Decisions typically focus on methods, tactics, and processes for assuring quality application delivery. Acts as a key contributor to the Scrum Team to ensure accurate planning, execution and delivery of quality software applications and re-usable automation test scripts. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in interpreting and adapting procedures, processes, and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of automation testing processes and Scrum knowledge.
Education: Minimum high school education or equivalent. A degree is preferred.
Experience: Five to ten years' experience in the functional area. Some familiarity with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation.
Perform technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical, or systems. Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and very few nonstandard situations occur. Analyzes data and ensures the product, process, or program meets standards. Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects. Work hours 6-2:30.
• Possess ability to read and understand technical instructions, prints and material lists
• Performs technical duties in one of the functional areas; electronic, mechanical, or systems
• Completes tests, measurements, operations or process controls that are usually routine in nature and in which very few nonstandard situations occur
• Analyze data and ensure that the product, process, or program conforms to the specifications, process controls, or performance guidelines
• Troubleshoot and resolve product, process, or program defects
• Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
• Must be computer literate and willing to work outside of normal work hours if needed.
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law
Writes, rewrites and/or edits technical documents such as technical procedure manuals, user manuals, programming manuals, service manuals, operational specifications, and related technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences. Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing product developers, observing performance of production methods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals. Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts. Conducts quality review of materials.
1. Degree Required
Functions as a technical specialist or in a lead role. With minimal supervision, applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods. Expands knowledge and skill set in area of discipline. May start to expand knowledge in other disciplines and/or functional areas.
Other potential duties:
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing. Minimum of 5 years related work experience All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
The Company´s Senior IAM Operations Engineer will be responsible for implementing solutions that support the company’s IAM architecture and strategic roadmaps. The position will ensure access strategies and core IAM solutions – Access Management (Cloud, RBAC, SSO, MFA, etc), Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management and Data Classification - are designed, deployed and matured. The candidate will engineer major towers of the overall IAM framework and work with architecture and platform teams to design and develop practices and solutions, ensuring that the organization has a sustainable plan to manage identity and access risk.
The successful candidate will have experience in multiple Identity and Access Management products and have technical hands-on experience in designing and developing automated identity governance, customer IAM, role management, access management, multi-factor authentication, federation, and single sign-on solutions. It is also preferred to have experience with completing projects using Agile and SCRUM methodology.
• Assesses, designs and implements identity and access management strategies, architectures and technology solutions
• Implements and configures Identity and Access Management products
• Defines technical requirements and execution plans for identity and access management solutions
• Ensures technology solutions are aligned to business processes, policies, and standards related to controlling access to systems and applications
• Plans IAM engineering projects and develops work programs, timelines, and other planning documents
• Demonstrates and applies a thorough understanding of complex information systems
• Demonstrates and applies strong project management skills
Core Competencies to be Successful:
Follow Through and Accountability
Collaborate and Be Inclusive
Build Productive Working Relationships
Ability to influence people and events without having direct control
Develop Self and Others
• Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major
• 3+ years of Identity and Access Management experience
• 7+ years of Information Technology experience, many with a focus on information security
• Engineering experience integrating identity and access management solutions
• An understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to identity and access management
• Experience implementing solutions in the following areas
o User provisioning
o Enterprise director architecture and design
o Role Based Access Control
o Identity Governance / Entitlement review and certification
o Customer IAM (including DTC)
o Single Sign-on
o Identity Federation
o Privileged Access Management
o Network Access Control
• Proven ability to work business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities
• Strong identity and access management knowledge across a variety of vendor solutions
• Experience with the following technologies/vendors is preferred:
o Oracle Identity Manager
o Oracle Access Manager
o MS Azure
• Sound understanding of various security technologies such as:
o Microsoft, UNIX, and OS/400 operating systems
o Mainframe security such as RACF
o Database servers (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
o Directory Services
o Application servers
• Systems administration experience
• Familiarity with identity and access management related concepts and standards such as SPML, SAML, WS-Federation, WS-Security, and XACML
• Demonstrated ability and experience in working with vendors and service providers
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, and advanced problem-solving orientation and decision-making skills. Proven ability to develop, present and justify positions to all levels within the company
A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred.
Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it.
Forklift Operator experience is a plus but not required. The Company will train on the forklift and order picker if the candidate is not experienced.
Pull and prepare orders for shipment.
Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material.
Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
Preferred Skills: Proficient Attention to detail Proficient Communication - Written and Oral Proficient Computer Skills - Databases and MS Office Basic Contract Comprehension Proficient Data Entry Basic Mathematics Basic Organizational Skills Basic Problem Solving
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and/or outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Must have experience with UPS/FedEx, and world ship sites.
Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and/or outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
*SAP required. Forklift required.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with potential of OT
The Institution Human Resource Administrative Service Center is seeking HCM Data Entry Temporary Assistant (DETA) to help process student hires for the start of the fall semester. The university on-boards close to 4,000 student hourly positions each year. A large portion is done during the end of Aug to mid Oct.
· Initiates, approves, or corrects hourly student staffing transactions.
· Reviews hourly student employment data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with employment laws and university policies
· Communicating SEO’s policies and procedures to hiring departments and student employees
· Assists the Admin Svc Center & SEO staff with numerous clerical duties as needed
We are seeking an individual who has:
GMS experience (preferred)
Is a team player
Excellent communication and organization skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
Strong customer service experience
Able to use independent judgment
The Student Hiring Data Entry Temporary Assistant (DETA) is a position that supports one or more functional units via accurate and timely processing of all student transactions and maintenance of student employee records in the university’s Human Capital Management (HCM) system. This work will require collaborating with a cross-departmental manager to coordinate the production and processing of compliant supporting documentation and shepherding the transactions from inception to completion. Additionally, The Student Hiring Data Entry Temporary Assistant (DETA) will be responsible for offering exemplary customer service to a diverse group of constituents, acting as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to guide users and troubleshoot/resolve HCM issues as they arise.
Work Interactions and Work Mode Designation
The DETA Assistant will report directly into the Assistant Director of HR Admin Svc Center and collaborate with a team of HCM Specialists to ensure the effective and timely service of HCM transactions for the team’s assigned units.
The DETA Assistant will serve as first point of contact and coordinator for student employees, managers, and administrators in their assigned units.
This position has been designated as Telework. Please note that work mode designations are regularly reviewed in order to meet the evolving needs of the University. Such review may necessitate a change to a position’s mode of work designation.
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor's degree and up to 2 years of relevant experience required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience, 3+ years preferred. Must have demonstrable skills using document and spreadsheet software (e.g., MS Word, Google Docs, Excel, etc.)Previous work in Human Resources is preferred. Previous Workday experience is preferred.
Incumbents must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of constituents. Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills are crucial. Working with confidential data requires the ability to act with sensitivity and confidence.
The HCM Specialist is a position within the University Services Central Business Office and supports one or more functional units via accurate and timely processing of all staffing transactions and maintenance of faculty, staff, and student employee records in the university’s Human Capital Management (HCM) system. This work will require collaborating with a cross-departmental team to coordinate the production and processing of compliant supporting documentation and shepherding the transactions from inception to completion. Additionally, The HCM Specialist will be responsible for offering exemplary customer service to a diverse group of constituents, acting as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to guide users and troubleshoot/resolve HCM issues as they arise.
The HCM Specialist will report directly into the University Services Admin Service Center and collaborate with a team of HCM Specialists to ensure the effective and timely service of HCM transactions for the team’s assigned units. Providing exceptional levels of service will also require the HCM Specialist to work closely with the HRIS, Compensation and Classification, Payroll and Recruiting departments.
The HCM Specialist will serve as first point of contact and coordinator for employees, managers, and administrators in their assigned units.
This position has been designated as Telework. Please note that work mode designations are regularly reviewed in order to meet the evolving needs of the University. Such review may necessitate a change to a position’s mode of work designation. Complete details about Georgetown University’s mode of work designations for staff and AAP positions can be found on the Department of Human Resources website: https://hr.georgetown.edu/mode-of-work-designation.
Incumbent must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of constituents. Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills are crucial. Working with confidential data requires the ability able to act with sensitivity and confidence.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for management, planning, and operations of Windows and LINUX servers in University Information Services, and accountable for the security, availability and performance of these systems. S/he performs software installation and ongoing maintenance and improvements, and works with engineering and operations staff to design new systems and with end users to analyze and document requirements. The Senior Systems Engineer ensures system security and integrity of all Windows and Linux systems managed by NCS, and spends some time on researching new technologies and assess their applicability to Institution’s needs especially related to the security and integrity of Windows and Linux systems. The Senior Systems Engineer has duties that include but are not limited to:
? Designs and contributes to solutions in areas like continuous integration, operations automation, full stack provisioning, containerization, configuration management, and orchestration systems
? Assists in testing new products, technology, and configurations in the testing lab; and provides assistance with integrating them into the server infrastructure to provide better performance, greater up-time, and new features to the user community - both internal and external to UIS.
? Provides 24x7 server support by participating in after-hours on-call schedule, and performs scheduled maintenance and upgrades during weekend and evening hours.
? Supports a variety of applications and processes that depend on the Windows and Linux servers - for example, backup, off-site tape rotation, disaster recovery preparedness, directory and time synchronization, network file and printing, remote server management, remote user access, and system security.
? Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience ? 7+ years’ work experience in Windows Systems Administration ? Demonstrated skills in planning and deployment of complex information systems ? Demonstrated practical and textbook knowledge of common network protocols ? Ability to explain, document, and design complex technical architectures
Technical Qualifications or Specialized Certification
? Base knowledge of Windows OS, programming languages and the software development life cycle, and principles of relational database operations
? Basic web server (IIS, Apache) administration and certificate installation
? Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) preferred
? VMware Administration, Vmware ESX, Virtualization
? Experience with Microsoft management tools (SCCM), Active Directory, scripting languages (PowerShell, VbScript batch, python, ruby), understanding of web development, and the ability to use REST API
? Experience with AWS or GCP a plus
? Experience with provisioning automation, infrastructure as code and configuration management - for example, Terraform, Salt and OpenStack a plus
? Experience with tools such as Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins CI, Logstash, and Splunk
? Familiar with disaster recovery planning, backup and archive solutions, network penetration testing, Anti-virus and productivity Management tools
? Apply Operating system (OS) patches and upgrade on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
? Provides analytical and troubleshooting abilities to address multiple technical areas of systems
Coordinate repair orders and shipments between Manufacturing and customers.
• Tracking internal/external repairs and providing status via business system and customer communications
• Interface with departments handling activities such as production status, work order creations, credits, replacements, shipping/receiving, creating purchase requisitions to ensure effective and timely part return and service to customer.
• Support business by being task oriented and willing to problem solve and work as a team when required; must be able to work in an ad-hoc environment.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
The Institution is seeking a Director of Marketing who will hire and build a new team of marketers to support designated graduate schools’ marketing efforts. We’re looking for someone who is analytical and results-focused, with a deep knowledge of digital marketing lead generation tactics, website user-experience, content strategy, SEO and paid search, and email marketing/CRM systems; and who will also hire, train, and supervise marketing team members and take responsibility for their professional development.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this new position will play a senior management role on the MarTech team where they will develop strong working relationships with internal partners and external agencies. The Director of Marketing will also plan, develop, implement, and evaluate lead generation, engagement strategies, and brand-building efforts for The Institution’s graduate programs.
If you’re interested in the challenge of building a team and a new marketing effort for a 233-year-old, world-renowned university - and being responsible for and sharing in the success of both – then continue reading!
And while a love of cats isn’t a deal breaker, our bulldog mascot, Jack, might have something to say about that.
Marketing Strategy Development and Management
• In collaboration with the CMO, develop the marketing strategy and project plan each fiscal year.
• Lead the execution of the marketing strategy - allocating corresponding resources and budgeting appropriately - to efficiently support the integrated advertising and marketing tactics promoting the Institution brand and graduate programs to achieve annual enrollment and revenue targets.
• Oversee agency partners and manage the relationships, and - in collaboration with the CMO - manage contracts, project parameters, workflows, and corresponding budgets.
• Oversee day-to-day marketing schedule and direct the activities of marketing staff members to complete their assigned tasks within established budgets and timelines.
• Determine how to best improve current “owned assets” (e.g., website, email communications, etc.) for optimal prospective student lead generation, and develop a plan, strategy, and timeline for implementation.
• Track budget expenditures and maintain up-to-date and accurate budgets.
Relationship and Team Building
• Develop strong relationships with faculty, program staff, and admissions; define ideal prospective student target audiences across programs; and determine marketing and content strategy to appeal to and convert these prospects.
• Lead marketing team through effective management and mentorship. Through weekly team and individual one-on-one meetings, inform, educate, and inspire marketing team members to work to achieve overall organization goals and individual personal and professional development goals. Provide counsel, timely feedback, and direction and assess and reassign workload as required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years marketing, branding, and/or advertising experience or an equivalent combination
• Professional experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns with measurable results to advance the goals of an organization
• Experience in website redesign/user-experience, creative development and production, media planning and placement, and digital lead generation campaigns
• Proven success in managing and mentoring staff members
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and glean actionable insights that inform strategy
• Familiarity with SEO and SEM best practices and managing paid search campaigns
• Experience using a CMS (e.g., WordPress), a CRM (e.g., Marketo), and Google Analytics
• Experience managing a budget and external vendor relationship
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Master’s degree
• Higher education marketing experience
• Tuition benefits that include full coverage of a 4-year degree or equivalent, including master’s degrees, certificates, and beyond after two years of full-time employment
• 13 paid holidays, plus a week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• 16 days PTO
• Ample professional development opportunities
• Access to exclusive University-wide benefits, including guest speakers, trainings, events, discounts, facilities, and more
• Excellent work/life balance
• Please visit Georgetown’s Office of Faculty & Staff Benefits for full information
This position is responsible for all aspects of the McCourt School of Public Policy budget and financial operations. This position is a key position on the McCourt School of Public Policy Finance Team, reporting directly to the SBM. This position manages one position homed in McCourt School of Public Policy to manage all budget, planning, actuals, financial operations, and year end projections within McCourt School of Public Policy.
The Deputy Senior Business Manager (DSBM) will serve as the lead finance and business partner that leads and executes all financial aspects of their school's daily operations. Responsibilities include oversight of financial operations, management of actual financial performance, review and oversight of HCM and research expenditures and other activities directed by the SBM for their school. The DSBM will work directly with procurement and expense analysts (or accountants), serving as a liaison between the Office of the CFO and their school.
The Deputy SBM will report directly to the Senior Business Manager for their school. This position will oversee the planning and budget analyst, procurement and expense analyst’s day-to-day activities for the financial management service center, coordinating work and giving guidance on policies and procedures. The DSBM will coordinate with planning counterparts, ensuring the analysts understand and support the functional activities for execution.
The Deputy SBM will regularly collaborate with other DSBM’s from schools and administrative areas and be part of the Main Campus Financial Operations Working Group that will be coordinated and led by the Campus Director for Financial Accounting and Compliance from the Provost Finance Office
Master’s, Business or accounting preferred. A Bachelor’s degree plus substantial experience in closely related fields may substitute for a Master’s degree.
8+ years' progressive work experience financial analysis and budgeting in a sophisticated office environment.
Relevant financial acumen (budgeting, transactional support, revenue-generating activities, chart of accounts, journals, requisitions, purchase orders, procurement, and travel). Must be a subject matter expert in at least several of these functions
Ability to build and utilize financial reports
Advanced business analytics skills
Ability to support the establishment and management of budgets of at between $10M and $50M
Prior experience working with complex teams
Strong communications and customer service skills
Ability to engage regularly with internal and external stakeholders, including unit leads and administrators across the institution
Ability to engage in an efficient and professional manner
Strong organizational and time management skills; proficiency managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
Ability to work with a variety of financial systems, with prior experience preferred in Workday, Adaptive, and Cognos
Ability to interpret the strategic goals and plan for assigned units
Enrollment and financial planning experience
Revenue and expenditure analysis experience
Prior experience with complex financial and longitudinal planning and financial forecasting
Adaptability and flexibility
Attention to detail
Ability to triage and solve complex challenges and requests
Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
Excellent customer service, including interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, with a mastery of excel and experience with managing and analyzing large volumes of data
Strong analytical ability
Service oriented, professional demeanor and a team orientation is required; i.e. avoiding “that’s not my job”
Ability to work well under pressure, in a high paced environment, and have a sense of humor.
Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work and multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
Ability to think outside the box and to solve problems creatively
Preferred requirements and qualifications should be listed separately here.
Professional accounting qualification desirable
Experience in higher education financial administration
Strategic Financial Management
• Serve as a critical and holistic source of support for the school’s Dean’s Administrative Team by providing both financial and administrative expertise
• Serve as the senior administrative and fiscal officer for financial matters, policy development, and program evaluation for Institution's McCourt School of Public Policy.
• Lead annual budgeting and planning activities for all units within the school in partnership with the Dean and school/campus leadership, including: short- and long-term strategic planning and models for academic programs, tuition, centers, and business units; tuition and price setting analysis
• Develop financial models for gift stewardship and spending, cross-school interdisciplinary and collaborative efforts, profitability analysis, and financial performance dashboards
• Support school leadership team and program directors in conceptualizing, prioritizing, and planning new programs or program changes from the financial and business operations perspective
• Lead planning and management of new gifts in accordance with University policies and procedures, including: gift tracking, restricted funds spend review, pledge conversion review; and gift stewardship
Direct and manage financial operations including budget development, forecasts, long range plans for achievement of the school’s academic financial goals
• Oversight for compliance with all applicable federal and local labor laws and regulations.
• Oversight for development of internal programs and policies and adherence to the University's personnel philosophy.
• Apply analytical and planning expertise as needed in support of administrative, financial, and facilities management and program development activities.
• Work closely with senior officers from across the institution to develop university policies, procedures, and systems in a wide range of areas to make positive contributions to improve administration at The Institution.
• Provide creative and thoughtful leadership for the development of funding, compensation and resources allocation strategies, and policies which enable and enhance the McCourt School's research and teaching missions.
• Administer merit review process and staff development initiatives.
• Financial oversight for the Executive Education Unit.
Enrollment Planning and Analysis
• Enrollment planning and analysis, including: collaboration with Dean, graduate program directors, and Associate Director for Finance & Operations to develop financial plans and budgets for all graduate programs within the school; manage and maintain graduate program scholarship allocation; lead graduate financial aid planning
• Manage and maintain graduate financial aid analysis
HCM Business Planning and Operations
Work with Deans and Vice Deans on strategic staffing and resource planning
• Responsible for directing position budget management
• Responsible for HCM business transactions financial budget review and approval.
• Work with the appropriate Vice Dean / Associate Dean / Faculty Director and Deputy SBM on finalizing faculty merit; oversight of staff merit
• Interpret and ensure all staff adhere to University personnel policies and procedures.
• Ensure school's computing and technology needs are met. Work with Manager of Technology and UIS officials on designing and modifying school-wide information systems.
• Advise key personnel within the various departments of the School on operations and programs of an administrative nature.
• Participate in the recruitment of key McCourt leadership positions (staff) and in resource negotiations.
• Administer the flow of administrative, financial, budgetary, and statistical information and reporting for the School from various University units.
• Conduct and direct special projects, and represent the McCourt School on numerous task forces
• Direct responsibility for Finance and Administration, Facilities Planning and Management, and Information Technology.
• Management and oversight over space allocations, renovations, leases, and facilities in collaboration with appropriate University and campus offices, including: financial allocations and budgets; normal and deferred maintenance and renovation requests and projects, etc.
• Review, monitor, and ensure compliance for sponsored research performance within the school or unit, including: internal research awards administration; post-award financial administration; approve and plan for cost share commitments
Procurement and Financial Expenditures Analysis and Approvals
• Transactional approval up to assign system dollar threshold via assigned and relevant Workday (GMS) roles, fulfilling all transactional responsibilities within a timely fashion
• Liaise with and support financial analysts/DSBM assigned to initiate and review all school-related transactions
• As needed or on an exceptions-basis, review and ensure procurement and financial policies compliance, including: routine expenditure reporting and compliance checks; engagement with OCFO and campus offices on policy compliance, adherence with policies, and routine/direct communication with Provost Office and OCFO on all controls.
Financial Liaison and Support
• Participation and leadership in campus- and university-wide financial meetings, task forces and working groups
• Support onboarding, training, and development of assigned financial and budget analysts, including: acclimation and structural understanding of school/unit’s business model; general university and campus policies and procedures; system and functional training support and engagement; feedback on performance for annual and periodic performance reviews; and feedback/recommendations for continued optimization of university training resources and references for effective financial management and performance.
• Special assignments and collaborations with the Dean, Provost, Main Campus CFO, or OCFO
Placing purchase orders, expediting, and providing customer service functions.
Compilation and maintenance of information and records to prepare Purchase Orders.
Contact vendors and suppliers for quotations and maintain relationships.
Reconciliation of payable discrepancies and customer problems.
Manage freight billing and audit processes.
Research specifications of products not clearly identified.
Enter and edit purchase orders and blanket order releases.
Ensure product file integrity.
Strong customer service skills.
Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, and above average math skills.
Ability to handle pressure and work effectively within deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Computer Science, Communications preferred but not necessary).
The Storekeeper is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments, and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established polices, procedures and standards.
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
Qualifications and Experience
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED), related experience preferred
• Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
• Must be physically able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
• Ability to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records; estimate department needs; determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications; performs accurate arithmetical calculations; work under pressure; maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers, organize and prioritize work; and light machinery that may include a forklift